The nomination period for the
2021 40 Under 40 in Cancer Awards is now open!
Nominations must be submitted by July 15, 2021. Individuals may be nominated in a number of categories, including:
· Clinical and Patient Care Professional
· Biopharma, Diagnostics, and Devices
· Research, Science, and Technology
· Government, Regulatory, and Payer
· Patient, Advocacy, and Policy
· COVID-19 Community Advocate
Finalists and awardees will be selected by a panel of reviewers from across diverse roles in oncology. Winners will be chosen based on the content, quality, and substance of the nomination, not on the quantity of nominations received for any one individual. Blank answers or responses will receive a score of zero for that section.